UNION Mechanical Digital Lock
Tested to the limits of endurance. 200,000 relentless test cycles to make sure the latch works first time, every time.
Prolonged exposure to corrosive salt water, making sure the 304 grade Stainless Steel construction keeps your door secure in the harshest conditions.
And continual, brutal assault to make sure you install a push button lock solution that delivers what you really want - reliable security that exceeds BS8607.
- Universal handing and fixings for timber and metal doors
- Ergonomic styled handles and attractive finish.
- Personalised factory code
- Over 2000 combinations available
- Secure bolt-through fixings
- 20mm deadlocking latch for high attack resistance
- Auxiliary latch for automatic deadlocking when your door shuts
- An enhanced security strike box protects against end and side load attacks, tested to withstand a constant force of 10KN/m for 60 seconds
- High corrosion resistance with Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Suitable for 30 and 60 minute timber fire doors and 240 minute metal fire doors
- Access control and security - no compromise