900 Series - Traditional Style Panic Hardware
The 900 series traditional style includes a number of benefits including a latch keeper that is universal and can be fitted on the surface or morticed into the frame. The keep is supplied with all single point latch units and is used for rebated double door applications. The range also includes an actuator push bar and push pad that operates a 72mm centres mortice night latch. Within the range the units can offer a hold back function on the entire push bar and push pad devices which are located under the operating arm. The range has been certified for use on 30 min. and 60 min. timber fire doors in the unlatched condition and also includes the use of an outside access device if required.
- Fully tested to EN1125 and EN179, the range of panic and emergency exit hardware includes latches, bolts and mortice actuator with 72mm lock centres
- Fire-rated to 30 and 60 minutes on timber doors
- Hold-back feature available
- Salt-spray tested for 240 hours
- Outside access devices available include mechanical digital locks and traditional style units