1. All faulty goods must be reported to our Technical Department for fault to be determined.
2. An invoice or order number will be required and goods must be within warranty.
3. The warranty period will be deemed invalid if there is a) evidence of misuse b) storm, electrical, water damage c) warranty labelling is removed d) the product is not returned in suitable packaging.
4. When fault is confirmed, Sales will issue a returns no. and paper work to the customer. The Returns Department will be authorised to collect goods via email from Sales Team.
5. A copy of the returns paperwork should be included in the parcel with the returned goods and the return number written on the outside of the carton(s).
6. Securefast will arrange for their carrier to collect the goods initially on the date advised, the customer is expected to have the goods ready for collection.
7. On receipt, the goods will either be tested by our engineer or returned to the Manufacturer for inspection.
8. If goods are found to be faulty a credit will be raised.
9. Goods returned as faulty which, on inspection, prove to be caused by the end user/installer will not be credited and may be returned or collected in the condition in which received. An inspection charge of £25.00 + vat may be levied at our discretion.
10. Once an item has been tested, either by ourselves or the manufacturer, if proved not to be faulty, an inspection/test report will be raised stating the reasons why the item will not be credited.
11. Items processed under Points 9 or 10 will be held by ourselves for 14 days awaiting customer instructions. Should the goods be requested to be returned a carriage charge of £10.00 + vat will be charged. An inspection fee of £25.00 may be levied at our discretion. If no response is received within 14 days, the goods will be disposed of.
N.B. Any Unican/Simplex products which are returned as faulty will be returned to Kaba for either repair or replacement, no credit will be given for this range of products.
Please report faulty goods to our Technical team on 01704 502815
1. Returns request must be agreed with Sales Account Manager.
2. Invoice or order number the goods were supplied against must be advised.
3. Non stock and special order goods will not be accepted for return.
4. All goods must be within our 12 months warranty.
5. All goods must be in resalable condition and original packaging.
6. Goods requested for return up to 7 working days from invoice date will be subject to10% handling/restocking charge.
7. Goods requested for return after 7 working days from invoice date will be subject to 30% handling/restocking charge.
8. When authorised, the Returns Department will be advised.
9. Returns paperwork will be raised and emailed to customer.
10. Customer to return the goods at their own cost with a copy of the return authorisation.
Any deliveries received without a returns number will be refused